Northwest Regional Library System is committed to supporting its geographic region. Members may take advantage of a variety of free and reduced services, professional networking, and various continuing education opportunities.
- Free STEM Kits lending
- Free Early Literacy Kits lending
- Free Memory Kit lending
- Free Equipment lending including Dremel 3D printers (additional costs for 3D printers may apply – see details)
- Free professional networking opportunities, including roundtable discussions geared toward specific audiences
- Access to workshops and special events (some events may include small surcharges for supplies, meals, etc.)
- Special rates for staff development and consultation services
- Special rates for continuing education opportunities
- Special annual rate for optional circulations rotations
- Vendor Discounts (Contact Janelle Thomas at email@example.com for more information.)
- Website development and hosting (Contact Janelle Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
Kits, special circulations rotations, and some equipment are shipped through cargo. Reservations fill up quickly and are based on a first come, first served basis.
Full membership is available to all libraries in Northwest Ohio. Rates for public libraries are currently calculated according PLF Income for equitable affordability. Non-public libraries such as special libraries, school, and academic libraries is a set annual rate.
For additional information or inquiries, please contact Director Janelle Thomas at email@example.com or the NORWELD office at 419-352-2903. We are happy to assist.