Build towers of quirky robots, spinning gears, and wobbling cranes with this Robot Factory set by Learning Resources. Stack robots on top of each other, place them on spinning gears, or hang them from wobbling cranes and springs. Each unique robot and building piece can be attached to another in several different ways and from several different angles for endless building possibilities. Robots measure 2.25 inches high.
*Two kits available
4+ | PreK+
- Robot Factory Building Set
- 79 Mix-and-match pieces: Interlocking bases, gears, connectors, handle, robots, and cranes
- Robots in Motion Building Set
- 116 pieces: axles, arms, wheels, treads, and more
- Resources Binder
- Building instructions
- Gears building challenge cards
Additional Resources Available Online
- Learning Resources blog post: Engineering Fun with Gears!
This STEM Kit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.