Give your LEGO® clubs a boost with the amazing LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox. The LEGO Boost Kit contains everything needed to build and code 5 different robots: Vernie the Talking Robot, Frankie the Cat, Guitar4000, M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4), and the AutoBuilder. Each robot is programmed via the easy-to-use LEGO Boost app, which is pre-installed on the Kindle Fire HD10 tablets included in this kit. The LEGO Boost app also includes digital step-by-step LEGO Building Instructions for all 5 models, plus cool activities and ideas to spark the imagination.
Kit is available for up to 3 weeks.
*Choking Hazard – Not for children ages 0-3
- 2 LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox sets
- 2 Kindle Fire HD10 tablets with the LEGO® Boost app pre-installed
- 2 Tablet chargers
- 2 Needle nose pliers (for disassembly)
- 1 Resource Binder
- Programming blocks guide
- LEGO parts list
- Feedback form
*6 AA batteries are included; test hub motor power prior to assembling
Each kit contains 847 pieces organized into a tackle box.
Video by LEGO®. View this and other LEGO Boost videos at www.lego.com
Additional Resources Available Online
How-To Videos by LEGO®
- How To Create a New Project in LEGO BOOST
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: Vernie The Robot
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: Guitar4000
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: Frankie the Cat
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: M.T.R.4
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: Using the AutoBuilder
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video: Using The Creative Canvas
Troubleshooting Videos by LEGO®
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video Troubleshooting: How To Find Building Instructions
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video Troubleshooting: How To Disconnect From A Hub
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video Troubleshooting: How to Reset the LEGO® BOOST app
- LEGO® BOOST How-To Video Troubleshooting: How to Connect to a Specific Hub
This STEM Kit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.