Turn everyday objects into touchpads and combine them with the internet. It's a simple Invention Kit for Beginners and Experts doing art, engineering, and everything in between. How Does it Work? Alligator Clip two objects to the Makey Makey. For example, you and a banana (or an ice cube, or a kitty cat). When you touch the banana, the computer just thinks a keyboard key is being pressed, so you can type a letter, jump in a video game, take a picture, or play some music.
*Two kits available
- 2 Makey Makey® Classic kits each containing the following:
- 1 Makey Makey®
- 7 Alligator Cables
- 1 USB Cord
- 6 Connector Wires
- NOTE: Computer(s) NOT included in this STEM kit. Libraries are responsible for supplying computers.
- Resource Binder
Additional Resources Available Online at MakeyMakey.com
- How To page including information on setup, materials, the Makey Makey Apps page, and troubleshooting
- Apps page including a variety of apps for use with Makey Makey
- Resources page including links to the Makey Makey Educator's Guide, Sample Lesson Plans, and Sample Lesson Plans for LEGO®
- Community page including instructions for a variety of activities invented by users
This STEM Kit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.