- 4 Sphero BOLT robots
- 4 Inductive charging bases with USB charging cables
- 4 Protractors with heading, directions, and clock
- 4 Kindle Fire tablets with Sphero Play app and Sphero EDU app installed
- 6 Ramps
- 2 Rails
- 2 Chariots
- Resource Binder
Additional Resources Available Online
- Sphero Edu YouTube Playlist
- Sphero BOLT YouTube Playlist
- #ThursdayLearnDay YouTube Playlist
- #BitsNBytes YouTube Playlist
The Kindle Fire tablets included in this kit come with the following 2 apps installed.
BOLT can be coded in three different ways using the Sphero Edu app: draw programming, block programming, and text programming. Sphero Edu also allows users to set BOLT's LED colors and zoom around in drive mode.
*To automatically save your programs and activities in the cloud and view community programs, users must sign in either using the NORWELD Sphero Edu account information provided in the kit or by signing up for a free Sphero Edu account.
Connect and drive your Sphero robots several different ways or use your robot as a controller to play different games.
This STEM Kit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.