The indi learning robot is designed to introduce early learners to the fundamentals of computational thinking, STEAM, and computer science principles while encouraging open-ended, imaginative play-based learning with real-life scenarios as children build custom mazes and solve puzzles. indi offers an unplugged programming experience with an on-board color sensor to help children learn cause and effect, pattern recognition, the basics of block coding, and understand abstraction—all while having fun!
4+ | PreK+ - 2nd Grade
This STEM Kit contains two indi learning robot sets. Each set includes the following:
- 1 indi Robot
- 20 durable, latex-free rubber color tiles
- 1 student case
- 15 Beginner’s Programming Challenge Cards
- 1 quick start guide
- 1 charging cable
- Resource binder
- Beginner's Guide to Programming
- Templates for making your own challenge cards
- Literacy development activity ideas
This STEM Kit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.